Alkaline Degreaser Chemical
We hold immense expertise in this domain that helps us to manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Alkaline Degreaser which is used in metal and non metal items. This Alkaline Degreaser is a white chemical which is required for removal of oil, soils, lubricant, etc from various types of surface. This Degreaser can be used before plating, zinc and galvanizing, etc. Carbon and stubborn greasy deposits can also be used for removal purpose. This degreaser is also known as multipurpose product as it is safe for the items made of aluminum, stainless steeled. We are mainly deal in Middle east countries, Asia. Africa, America, Canada, Australia.
- Precisely processed
- Excellent quality
- Non toxic
- Highly soluble
Minimum quantity on container 20”
Surfinol degreaser is perfect for your machinery, equipment, motors & metal parts. It dissolves as well as removes oils, greases, lubricants, adhesives and other contaminants.
Packing Size : 12x1 Ltr., 4x1 USG & 200 Ltr.
Non-chlorinated solvent mixture, formulated to safely & quickly remove brake fluid, oil, grease and other contaminants. It is ideal for brake and clutch parts.
- Cuts through dirt, quickly penetrates under and attacks encrusted substances.
- Leaves zero residues.
- In place cleaning is easy.
- Non-staining & non-corrosive.
- Quick evaporation to reduce downtime.
- Safe on almost all coatings, plastics and rubbers (test prior to use).
Direction for Use:
- Brakes & Clutches
- Forklift Engines
- Cars & Trucks
- Gear Boxes, Dies, Air Tools & Moulds
- Workshop Flooring
- General Degreasing & Oil Separation
- Cleaning Of Oil Rigs & Sludge Tank
- Industrial Kitchens Grease Traps
- Apply generously and allow enough to run off. Air dry / dry with absorptive cloth. Repeat if required.
- Use expansion tube for hard-to-reach areas.
- Agitation accelerates cleaning in dipping applications.
- When not in use, cover the dip tank to avoid unnecessary evaporation.
- May be used by wiping with a clean rag, or brushing.
- Check compatibility of solvent for your application, especially for rubber or plastic seals. Test a small area, or call the equipment manufacturer. Do not use on electronic equipment that are sensitive.
- Make adequate ventilation, and don't use on energized equipment.
- Allow thorough drying and venting, before re-activating the system.
For a safe practice on-site:
- Mildly acidic product
- Corrosive liquid
- Read the safety instructions before using the product, given in the MSDS which provides detailed information & guidance.
- Wear appropriate protective clothing
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin
- Keep away from children
- When not in use, keep the container closed.